Monday 25 November 2013

Taylor Swift Reveals How She Stays in Shape Despite Avoiding the Gym—Watch Now For Her Fitness Secrets! [ G4dG33t ]


von






Rose Curiel






| Übersetzt von Rose Curiel

25. November 2013 – 10:33

Taylor Swiftsizzled on the 2013 Amercan Music Awards red carpet in a sexy Julien Macdonald mini dress that showed off her legs, arms and décolletage!

And since the singer looked amazingly toned at the annual awards show in her skin-baring number, we just had to get her to spill on the secrets of her fabulously fit figure.

But if you suspect the cute crooner is a slave to the gym in order to get her smokin’ hot body, think again.

NEWS: Taylor Swift Sparkles in Sexy Gold Mini Dress on 2013 American Music Awards Red Carpet

“I do things that don’t feel like working out, like I dance a lot, I do a lot of hiking,” she revealed to E! News about her fitness regimen. “In my mind, if I it seems like I’m working out, I don’t want to do it.”

We’re sure plenty of gals can relate, but the 23-year-old admitted there are certain occasions where she has to rely on more traditional exercises.

“If it’s like the middle of winter or something, I’ll go on a treadmill,” she said. “I don’t like it, I don’t enjoy it, but you have to stay active, I guess.”

We know we’d also prefer hitting the dance floor or hiking trail too, but we’d happily log time on the treadmill if it could get us looking as amazing as Swift!

PHOTOS: Best & worst looks of the 2013 AMAs

VIDEOS:

//


FACEBOOK COMMENT by JETZTKAUFEN.INFO - best online store